I’ve been meaning to write about this film for a long time. I apologize that this will be a very lazy review. Going to go to bullet points for this one:
- The movie is AWESOME
- Michael Cera does just fine
- Everyone who grew up on video games owes themselves to see this film
- Kiran Culkin stole the damn show.
- Seriously, the movie is great
- Only flaw is that Scott Pilgrim (the character) is a dick and his infatuation with the “girl of his dreams” isn’t that believable.
- Whatever, Scott Pilgrim vs. the World is a great film. Probably one of the strongest of the summer
I hold this work to be original thought. If I have used copyrighted material please email me. I will bring it down immediately. I merely mean for this blog to be a means to discuss and dissect my favorite things.